About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of an aqua aura quartz crystal cluster and wrapped in 14K rolled gold. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 18-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of solid 14K gold, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of aqua aura quartz include:
- Provision of spiritual wisdom.
- Enhancement of one’s ability to speak one’s inner truth.
- Soothing of anger, cooling of fevers and frustration, and purging of stress.
- Expression of one’s own inner beauty and strength.
- Release of negative energies from one’s auric field.
- Stimulation of one’s connections with the higher vibrational realms, facilitating channeling and all types of interdimensional communication.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.
Note: As part of the Spring Awakens Sale, purchase of the Aqua Aura Crystals Healing Pendant in 14K Rolled Gold comes with a free $50 Dogbotz Boneyard gift certificate, which can be redeemed during a future purchase at our online store. The expiration date of the gift certificate is one year after purchase of this item.