About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of a natural piece of Michigan copper wrapped in copper wire. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 18-inch link chain included with the pendant is also made of solid copper, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of copper include:
- Amplification of vitality and removal of lethargy.
- Detoxification, purification, and cleansing.
- Release from mental burdens and confusion to generate clarification and communication.
- Power to amplify thoughts when sending and receiving psychic communications.
- Ability to conduct spiritual energy back and forth between individuals, crystals, auras, the mind and the spirit world.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.
Note: As part of the Spring Awakens Sale, purchase of the Michigan Copper-on-Copper Healing Pendant with Copper Chain comes with a free $25 Dogbotz Boneyard gift certificate, which can be redeemed during a future purchase at our online store. The expiration date of the gift certificate is one year after purchase of this item.