About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of black tourmaline and wrapped in silver. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 18-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of solid silver, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of black tourmaline include:
- Ideal psychic protection for anyone who must work or live in challenging places or circumstances.
- Intense purification of the auric field and dimensions of the etheric body.
- Disengagement from obsessive or compulsive behaviors.
- Release of chronic worry and anxiety.
- Being grounded and centered on Earth Mother.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.