Cat’s eye crystal is a fascinating stone that has become very popular due to its unique optical effects and beautiful shine. But what kind of crystal is cat’s eye?
Cat’s eye crystals are very attractive and are available in eight bright colored stones, the most popular being red, green and blue. These cat’s eye crystals are produced synthetically, so it is important to know whether the crystal is natural or synthetic for valuation.
This glowing red cat’s eye sphere was mined, cut, and polished here in the United States. Its diameter is approximately 1.5” and its weight is 2.0 ounces. The stunning red cat’s eye stone comes with a small plastic stand upon which to place the gemstone sphere.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of red cat’s eye include:
- Quintessential symbol of good luck and fortune.
- Avoidance of negativity and disaster.
- Development of optimism and confidence.
- Ability to see and think clearly.
- Enhancement of global thinking, awareness and intuition.
- Capacity to become more focused on the intent of one’s actions.
This dynamic sphere would make an ideal gift for a gemstone collector, for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or for someone who has created a prayer wheel in her/his special meditation space or room.