About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of fire agate and wrapped in 14K rolled gold. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 18-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of solid 14K gold, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of fire agate include:
- Zest for living and for heightened “in-the-body” experiences.
- New sense of vitality on one’s overall health.
- Courage to take decisive action in unclear circumstances.
- Removal of artistic or creative blockages.
- Negation of sexual imbalances such as impotency or fear of sexual intimacy.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.