Moonstone, in all its varieties, reflects back to us the light of life as does Grandmother Moon. This gemstone was used in Roman jewelry almost 2,000 years ago and even longer in Asia. During the Art Nouveau period, moonstone was a popular choice of jewelers since a common myth about the stone claimed that the gem could reconcile estranged lovers and cure sleeplessness.
This shimmering orange sphere was mined, cut, and polished in Australia. Its diameter is approximately 1.75” and its weight is 2.7 ounces. The gorgeous stone comes with a small plastic stand upon which to place the gemstone sphere.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of rainbow moonstone include:
- Joyfulness, harmony and inner peace.
- Purification of the mind and psychic senses.
- Removal of emotional trauma.
- Courage to be cheerfully true to oneself.
- Alignment and activation of all chakras.
- Development of the Divine feminine within oneself.
This dynamic sphere would make an ideal gift for a gemstone collector, for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or for someone who has created a prayer wheel in her/his special meditation space or room.