About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of charoite and wrapped in 14K rolled gold. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 18-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of solid 14K gold, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of charoite include:
- Purification by releasing disharmony and dispelling negativity.
- Release of unconscious fears thereby serving as a catalyst for the transmutation and healing of old patterns of imbalance.
- Deeper spiritual insights in an inner climate of unconditional love.
- Overcoming spiritual escapism.
- Expression of latent inner knowledge that allows one to be of genuine service to the world.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.