About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of a single stone of joined amethyst and citrine and wrapped in 14K rolled gold. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 18-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of solid 14K gold, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of amethyst include:
- Classic meditation stone/tool.
- Spiritual purification and protection.
- Aid to curbing overindulgence and giving up bad habits.
- Clearer comprehension and understanding of the dynamics and root causes of life experiences.
- Enhancement of one’s physical environment.
As for citrine, its healing properties include:
- Increased clarity of thought, enhanced creativity, and magnified powers of will and manifestation.
- Activation of imagination.
- Transformation of dreams and wishes into physical tangibility.
- Wellspring from which new potentials are born.
- Feeling supported by the Universe.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.
Note: As part of 2020 Springtime Treasure Hunt, the purchase of the Amethyst-Citrine Crystal Cluster Healing Pendant in 14K Rolled Gold comes with a free $100 Dogbotz Boneyard gift certificate, which can be redeemed during a future purchase at our online store. The expiration date of the gift certificate is one year after purchase of this item.