About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of a single stone of zoisite with ruby inclusions and wrapped in 14K rolled gold. In addition, top the pendant is a cluster of small rubies. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstones she has selected. The 16-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is filled with 14k gold, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of zoisite with ruby include:
- Growth and fertility in all arenas of life.
- Living life with zest and intensity more satisfying than “playing it safe.”
- Experience of a rapturous engagement with Earth Mother and all her beings.
- Involvement in the world through friendship and service.
- Union and harmonization of one’s inner and outer development.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.