About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of a single stone of strawberry quartz and wrapped in 14K rolled gold. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 17-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of gold, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of strawberry quartz include:
- Connection with the joyous vibrations within one’s environment.
- Absolute empathy with other beings — human and not.
- Experience of tranquility and revitalization.
- Pathway to the source of knowledge that can provide the relevant data concerning the actual reasons one has chosen.
- Stabilization of an unbalanced energy field.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.