About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This is a one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and composed of chrysoprase wrapped in 14K rolled gold. All of Darlene's jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 18-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of solid 14K gold, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of chrysoprase include:
- Expansion of the heart chakra to receive the infinite love and abundance of the universe.
- Appreciation for one's interconnectedness with all of creation, thereby purging the feelings of separation and isolation.
- Conveyor of hope to the darkest regions of one's shadow self.
- Capacity to attract new love by overcoming the bitterness and disappointment of a past relationship(s).
- Achievement of abundance, joy, health and prosperity by identifying and purging old unproductive patterns of behavior before they create further blockages.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.