About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This is a one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and composed of green jade wrapped in silver. All of Darlene's jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 18-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of solid silver, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of green jade include:
- Strong and steady vibrations that nurture the flow of well-being and balance almost immediately when touched.
- Harmonious energies that rejuvenate one's dream life.
- Promotion of the flow of money, fertility, and happiness in one's business and family relationships.
- Assistance in learning to enjoy one's physical being and the beauty and wonder of nature.
- Acceptance of Divine abundance in one's life and the desire to share that abundance with others, in affirmation of plenty.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.