About the Artist:
Artzee-Items is owned and operated by jewelry designer Darlene Soyka, who creates contemporary, often reversible bridge jewelry: semi-precious healing gemstones, encased in 14-karat gold or sterling silver. Her pendants and other items are hand-crafted in simple elegance that displays the beauty and power of the stone. Dogbotz Boneyard has, since its inception, featured the eye-catching jewelry of Darlene Soyka.
This one-of-a-kind healing gemstone pendant was designed by jeweler Darlene Soyka and is composed of an obsidian and wrapped in 14K rolled gold. All of Darlene’s jewelry is unique and carries the healing qualities naturally imbued in the gemstone she has selected. The 15-inch 1mm rope chain included with the pendant is also made of 14K gold-filled metal, but it can be switched out for a chain of your choice.
Some of the spiritual, healing properties of obsidian include:
- Elimination of negative energies in oneself (anger, resentment, greed, etc.) and one’s environment.
- Purification of addictive, abusive behaviors so action can be taken to clear their root causes.
- Understanding of, but not alignment with, the darker side of one’s nature.
- Grounding oneself to the heart of Mother Earth and living with respect for all beings and creatures.
- Promotion of all types of scrying, including spiritual communication.
This powerful pendant would make an ideal gift for a loved one in need of its healing properties, or consider purchasing it for your own well-being.